F.E.EM. ELECTRONIC AND ELECTROMAGNETIC COMPONENTS
F.E.EM. will participate at PCIM 2023
F.E.EM. will participate at Fortronic 2023
For information and / or appointments write us at: email@example.com. Alternatively, visit our "contact" page by clicking on the link below
DESIGN and TESTS
Electromagnetic Design & Testing
WE ARE PARTNERS ABLE TO COLLABORATE IN RESEARCH
AND THE DEVELOPMENT OF NEW INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS
I founded F.E.EM. in 1996, after ten years of experience in the field of power electronics and dedicating myself to the internal construction of machinery, for the various winding techniques, realizing the needs required by the market for the production of magnetic and mechanical components.
In the following years I invested in the organization implementing the design department exclusively related to electromagnetic components (autotransformers, transformers, inductors, motor starting reactors, filters – single-phase and three-phase) and dedicated to the realization of the necessary mechanics for each type of winding.
This choice has led to an increase in productivity by acquiring more and more customers among the most important companies in the world operating in the following sectors: civil and industrial power electronics, automation, railway, military, naval, renewable energy, automotive, motors and electrical components.
“My philosophy of life is never to give up in the face of any objective”; the same philosophy that I have transmitted with commitment and professionalism to my company as new challenges arose.
We design and manufacture transformers and inductors that operate in power electronics applications for frequencies from 50 Hz to 500 kHz.
Electromagnetic design and complete component prototyping
Production of standard & custom electromagnetic components
Trade of electromagnetic products
and COMPANY METHODOLOGIES
Our TEAM verifies the technical requirements for the realization of each product starting from the phase of electromagnetic dimensioning and design of mechanical parts. The company organization is structured according to the guidelines of ISO certification, so as to carry out quality monitoring and documentation of business processes (from the technical department, to purchasing, production and commercial and administrative management) in order to ensure the traceability of components, maximize the effectiveness of each phase of order management.
The R&D manager, according to the company’s philosophy, has gained in almost 20 years of collaboration with F.E.EM. a great experience thanks to his dedication to work and the masters obtained at KG Magnetics US directed by Prof. McLyman and others achieved in the USA. The addition of new engineers has allowed us to provide a more complete service for each customer’s request.
The main production management systems, such as the “KAN-BAN” and the “BUFFER STOCK”, have been included in the company evolution process, satisfying the needs of each customer. The head office is located in Varazze (IT) and manages all special products, high power components and prototypes.
SITE TRANSLATION – soon available in multi language
We are translating the site in several languages
Soon the site will […]
F.E.EM. & COILTECH 2017
Our staff visited the COILTECH 2017 International exhibition, for exhibitors specializing in materials and machinery of "COIL WINDING" industrial sector. COILTECH 2017 was in Pordenone [...]
F.E.EM. | Schweissen Und Schneiden |
F.E.EM. was present as a visitor to Schweissen-Und-Schneiden. "SCHWEISSEN & SCHNEIDEN is a MUST for the entire industry. As a principal technology meeting platform welding, [...]
TRANSFORMERS, INDUCTORS, WINDINGS
AREAS OF APPLICATION
Elettronica di potenza Saldatura Motori Brushless Automotive Ferroviario Eolico Solare Militare Diversi settori industriali
- Multi level combined filter _ power electronics converters multi level ( USA – GERMANY )
- High Voltage 15000 V transformers for high frequency applications ( ITALY )
- Air core inductor ( inductance in air ) 60 kV _ inductors in air for high voltage ( ITALY )
- Combined inductive kit for automotive ( GERMANY )
- Multi taps inductor for laboratory ( ITALY )
- AC inductors for welding stations ( GERMANY )
- Common mode choke _ common mode inductors ( ITALY )
- DC inductors for photovoltaic systems ( SOUTH AFRICA )
- Compact transformer equipped with input/output filter for robotic systems in the welding sector ( GERMANY )
- Medium frequency inductor for New York subway ( USA )
- HV-HF transformers for railway industry ( RUSSIA )
- Medium frequency inductor for Peruvian state railways ( PERU )
- HV transformer for physical engineering laboratory ( FRANCE )
- Three-phase HF reactors, AFE interface for photovoltaic systems ( GERMANY )
- Flat windings for DC motors for locomotives ( MOROCCO )
- HF inductors for marine industry ( ITALY )
- Fully water cooled inductors for steel industry induction heating ( TAIWAN )
- Flat windings for direct current motors for Austrian cableways ( AUSTRIA )
- Three-phase transformers for “heavy automotive” industry ( ITALY )
- Combined three-phase filter for photovoltaic inverter ( ITALY )
- Magnetic kit complete with dodecase autotransformer ( 12 pulse rectifier ) for Air Force, project F-35 Lightning II ( ITALY )
Our Commercial Agents are present in: