WHY FLAT WINDING TECHNIQUE IS A CHEAPER ?
Flat winding coil use up to 40% less of the winding area, it involves also less core material, lower dimensions and less weight.
Its semi quasi planar structure aids to fit much better the space.
Using flat winding technique:
- LOWER DC RESISTANCE (DCR)
- LOWER AC RESISTANCE ( SKIN EFFECT LOSS )
- HIGHER INDUCTANCE
- LOWER VOLTAGE TURN TO TURN
- HEAT REDUCTION
The flat winding coils are capable of handling high DC bias current, high energy storage and high energy swing due to higher mass and higher saturation flux densities of the core used.
- Industrial High Current Filter Inductors
- Switching Regulation Inductors
- In-Line Noise Filter
- Differential Mode Chike
- Boost Power Factor Correction Choke and Welding Machine Output Inductor
- Ideal for inverter in electric traction
- Ideal technology to restructure your windings with technical-economical advantages and creating new ones with the highest ratio efficiency / cost
- DC inductors for special applications
- DC inductors with ripple superimposed on 300 Hz ( three-phase rectifier )
- DC inductors with ripple superimposed on Medium Frequency
- DC inductors with ripple superimposed on High Frequency
- High energy reactors