Legal basis of the processing
This site processes data based on consent. With the use or consultation of this site visitors and users explicitly approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service. The provision of data and therefore the consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the User can refuse consent, and may revoke at any time a consent already provided (tramite mail all’indirizzo email@example.com). However, denying consent may make it impossible to provide certain services and the browsing experience on the site may be compromised. Starting from 25 May 2018 (date of entry into force of the GDPR), this site will process some of the data based on the legitimate interests of the data controller.
Data collected and purposes
Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is kept during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- name of the Internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR CONTACT FORM
Processing of personal data
- Purpose of the processing of personal data The purposes of processing your data are as follows: The data you send will be used for the sole purpose of being able to contact you again through the references you left through the contact form to fulfill any requests contained in the message you sent via the contact form made available on the site.
- Nature of data processed and modalities of treatment
- The personal data processed will be exclusively the common data strictly necessary and relevant to the purposes referred to in paragraph 1 above.
- The processing of the personal data provided is carried out by means of the operations or the set of operations indicated in art. 4 paragraph 1 lett. a) Legislative Decree 196/2003 and of EU Regulation no. 2016/679.
- The treatment is carried out directly by the owner’s organization.
- Nature of the conference and consequences of refusal There is no obligation to give the operator of this site the personal data requested in the contact form. The provision of data via contact form is optional. However, the refusal to provide for the purposes referred to in art. 1 will make it impossible to contact the operator of the website through the contact form made available on the site.
- Facebook – cookie information link
- Twitter – cookie information link
- LinkedIn – cookie information link
- Google + – cookie information link
Transfers of data to non-EU countries
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular Decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield – here the information page of the Italian Data Protection Authority), for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
This site processes the data of users in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, may have access to the data categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of third-party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national regulations, the User can, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him / her (right of access);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, correction, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive only the cost of any support, its data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor – link to the Guarantor page);
- as well as, more generally, exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller. In the event that the data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests, the rights of data subjects are guaranteed (with the exception of the right to portability that is not provided for by the regulations), in particular the right to oppose the treatment that can be exercised by sending a request to the data controller.
The data controller is the administrator of the site, F.E.EM., can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible for processing
The data controller is identified as the Data Controller, together with the web hosting appointed co-responsible for data processing, limited to the services provided of which it is supplier, processing the data on behalf of the owner. The web hosting co-responsible for data processing is located in the European Economic Area and acts in accordance with European standards.
Technical Information and Location of Servers Provided
The servers are located in the Italian territory data center specifically: Datacenter Equinix, Via Savona, Milano – They are equipped with firewalls. The servers used produce daily backups with a 5-day history.